Sunday, January 29, 2012

We're still here!

I didn't realize I hadn't posted in so long!

Sassy is almost 2 and a half, talking up a storm, actually having conversations. It's so amazing. She cracks my shit up daily. She goes to "school" twice a week for 90 minutes. No progress on potty training. She did so well at first and then... nothing. We're also at a really bad place when it comes to sleep. She won't stay in her room alone at night to fall asleep, so one of us has to lay on the floor while she's in her crib. The nights she falls asleep in a few minutes aren't so bad, but then there are nights like last night where she's up until 10. Not cool, kid. Not cool.

Happy (according to her) Sassy!

1 comment:

B. said...

I'm so in love with her red hair. Happy New Year! It's nice to "hear" from you again, and I hope all is well (aside from the sleep and potty training). Take care!