Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not recommended

Pooping in the tub. Gross. Especially when you're doing bathtime solo. It was made even worse by the fact that she was getting a menthol bath because she's got a cold. Poop + menthol x water = oh holy freaking gross. We've been using the Safety First Bath Seat, and once I got B all cleaned up and into the exersaucer for safe keeping, I had to pick poop out of all the grooves and crevices of the seat. Soft, mentholy, wet poop. Gag. Gag gag gag gag gag! The tub, tub toys, and seat were bleached within an inch of their lives, and I almost never use bleach. In fact, I no longer had a big bottle of Clorox around, and had to use a spray bottle of bleach bathroom cleaner that I only happened to have until it was finished because I've been using vinegar to clean for the most part. So, yeah, bleached everything, then soaked everything in the tub with vinegar to get the nasty bleachiness off of it.

I hope that was the first and last time for that bit of fun.

No comments: