Wednesday, December 3, 2008

To POAS or not?

I didn't really chart this month, but all signs pointed to O 2 weeks ago today. No sign of the red menace, no typical symptoms other than my usual bitchiness. My LP is usually 17 days, so I'm hesitant to even consider POAS yet, especially since I have low progesterone and didn't take any this cycle. I have to go to Target tomorrow because it seems it's the Christmas season, so I should get on the ball about cards, so I guess I'll pick up a box of pee sticks while I'm there.

As much as I'm trying not to even consider that I'll get a BFP, in the back of my head I keep thinking that it will have worked this month because we didn't try.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm a poaser. I'm awful. It's bad.

Do it. No, don't do it, because if it is negative, then it will be my fault for making you look at the one lined stick.

So don't do it.

Or do it.

Oh I'm just gonna shut up now.

Martin said...

I hate reading this. The posts where people say out loud that this could be the one.

It reminds me of me.

I suspect you'll buy them, and use them.

And I wish you the best of luck!

IrishNYC said...

They're sitting on my kitchen table. Right between the boxes of Christmas cards I had no holiday spirit to buy. I know I should have just flushed $10 down the toilet.

Martin said...

Yikes...

Good luck with them anyway!