Friday, December 26, 2008

7w5d

We had an ultrasound on the 17th, and we go to see the heartbeat, and confirm there's just one peanut in there. My only consistent symptom remains being tired all the time. I occasionally get nauseous, mostly at night, but I've only actually tossed my cookies twice.

Sometimes I still don't believe it's real. Maybe when my clothes start getting too tight it'll be more of a reality. I bought my first maternity clothes today because they were on a huge markdown. I've got my eye out for something cute, because my 20 year high school reunion is in March. As if I'll find anything. I'm already far from thin, so I'll just look even worse in 3 months. Bleh.

It was an email that prompted me to go looking for a sale on maternity clothes. I got an email from a website that's going out of business. Their jeans were marked down by 70%. Unfortunately these were the jeans:


Who wears these? How do they stay up? I can't even imagine they'd be comfortable. They must always feel like they're about to fall down.

2 comments:

Martin said...

Oh it's real!

Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow- you got your BFP!!!! I wasn't reading a lot of blogs this month because I was off the TTC-bandwagon for the cycle. I'm sorry to congratulate you so late. Hurray!! I'm so happy to be jealous of you right now. :-)