Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 weeks old!

And I am so freaking tired! I guess I cant complain much though. She does let me sleep about 6 hours at night, although they're not uninterrupted. Oh well. She's cute, so I guess I'll keep her.

Some days she's good and calm and quiet for 2-3 hours at a time, and only needs to eat every 4 hours (my wish for daytime), and others she wants to just graze all day long and never stops crying. Just when she seems to have a predictable pattern, she changes it.

Her looks change every day, too. It's hard to say who she looks like because both the husband and I have red hair and green eyes. I think she has my nose and lips. Hard to say, though.

img_3528small

4 comments:

B. said...

She's absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on surviving the first 6 weeks of motherhood. Do you find yourself just staring at her (during the peaceful moments, I'm guessing) in awe? I stare at my u/s images, and can hardly believe that the growing bulge will eventually turn into a living, breathing, outside-of-me baby. mazing! Thank you for sharing a picture of your gorgeous baby girl.

Martin said...

oooh wow!

Unknown said...

Oh, she is perfect! Hope you get more sleep soon!

Mo said...

Just checking in on you guys. She is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!

Mo