Sunday, September 7, 2008

IUI #2

We arrived at the lab this morning to "produce" before they even opened. The building where the office is is creepy on Sunday. Most of the lights in the halls are off, and there's no one in the parking garage.

We waited a bit, then he went in to do his thing. They told us to come back in an hour. I really hoped that didn't mean 3 hours like the last time. We went to get breakfast, then were back in the office at 9:15. Just a little after 9:30 they were ready for us.

We went in and confirmed it was JB's sample, and the nurse said the count was excellent this time. More than twice last time. Awesome!

A few minutes later my doctor came in and we were ready to go. Before it started I was mentally telling myself to relax, just let it happen. I knew that if I relaxed it would be a lot easier. The last time I was so nervous and tense I kept cramping. It hurt a lot, and seemed to take forever. The doc was done before I even knew it started. She said, "Ok good luck!" and I was all "that's it?!" I could barely walk last time I was shaking so much. I drove us home this time.

Two more days until I begin the progesterone again. Yuck!

No comments: